OMG I LOVE THIS DIET!!!
The Chocolate Diet! The Chocolate Diet is an attractive Fad Diet because it includes everyone's favorite food. Besides Chocolate it also includes pasta and popcorn. This sounds like the tastiest diet ever. Some credit should be given to Lenny Neimark and author who wrote the book The Pasta, Popcorn, and Chocolate Diet although I am unsure if he invented it or just passed it along.
Here Is The Chocolate Diet Plan: Each day is the same, you have to use different lowfat pasta sauces and different varieties of fruits to make it less monotonous.
• fresh fruit
• fruit salad
• shredded wheat with non-fat milk and strawberries
• pasta salad*
* = w/low-cal dressings
• vegetable sticks
• fruit smoothie: Blend 1/2 frozen banana, 1/2 cup frozen peaches (or other fruit of choice) with 1 cup non-fat skim milk.
• fettuccini w/garlic tomato sauce
• whole wheat pasta primavera
• steamed vegetables
• up to 1 oz. chocolate
• carbonated water
• mineral water
The following items are to be avoided while on the Pasta-Chocolate Diet:
• Alcoholic beverages
• Sugars (artificial sweeteners are okay)
• Oily fruits (avocados, olives, coconuts)
• High sugar/cal fruits (raisins, figs, dates)
• Fried foods
• Dairy products
• Red meats
• Nuts and seeds
• Unauthorized snacks (chips, junk food, candies, cakes, pies, etc.)
• Carbonated soft drinks